He is here!!
Last night we drove to Perth to pick up Angus from Bob as it just wasn't going to work on the weekend. We were expecting him to cry all night but we put his box next to our bed and he slept the whole night! Today he has been a bit unsure of everything and has been shaking a bit. I hope it is not too long before he feels at home here. I took him outside this morning for a run in the backyard...he was so cute exploring the backyard. Here are his first photos here with us.





Last night we drove to Perth to pick up Angus from Bob as it just wasn't going to work on the weekend. We were expecting him to cry all night but we put his box next to our bed and he slept the whole night! Today he has been a bit unsure of everything and has been shaking a bit. I hope it is not too long before he feels at home here. I took him outside this morning for a run in the backyard...he was so cute exploring the backyard. Here are his first photos here with us.





3 comments:
Ohhh! What a little darling!
Hasn't he grown and isn't he just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hope he's a good little boy!
he is SO cute - i bet he will be very spoilt & loved puppy!!
Post a Comment