We weren't sure how Angus would react to the sprinkler. Here is a commentary of his experience...
Arrrr...RUN!!! It's attacking me!
Will I? Won't I?
Why not....ohhh...this is GOOOOD!
Come and get me...Come and get me!
Mmmmm, now this is the life!
He spent the remainder of the time eating the water as it sprayed out...a big hit!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
First Sprinkler Experience
Posted by Gayle at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Very fun water experience!
Did you get any up your nose Angus?
I hope not!
Kisses
Addie
Wow I can't believe you like water! I hate it!!! But you had fun and that's all that matters!!!
Woof,
Velcro
Great photos Angus - you sure are cute, in a big kinda way. I'm glad you had fun with the sprinkler thing. I'm little, about 4kg, and I DO NOT like water. Not at all. Even if it's hot. Uh uh, not ever. Understand? Cos my Mum doesn't, she baths me and I just stand there looking miserable.
Have a woofing good Christmas Angus; I hope Santa leaves you a squeeky toy or a yummy bone.
Faith in New Zealand
I LOVE sprinklers!!! The ones called "rainbirds" are the funnest because they move really fast!
Kaos
Hi there, I know I am way late on this, but congrats on being 1000 on DWB. So cool to have you on here. Stop by.
Very fun experience it must have been for Angus!!
Merry Christmas from our home to yours..
Bet it was loads of fun! Merry Christmas & Happy Howlidays!
Very happy,
Solid Gold Dancer
Angus, Merry Christmas!!
Velcro
Wow! Now that looks like fun!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Post a Comment