Check out my boy in the back of the ute! His lips hang so low that when they catch the wind they slap him in the eye! He had his right eye shut to protect his eye against the dreaded lip slap. You would think he would just tuck his head in to prevent this wouldn't you.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Lip Slapping
Posted by Gayle at 9:11 PM
Labels: Video Footage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Really great video! Woo are a skilled driver too! Mighty Angus is dashing!!!
Mya Boo Boo
**no lip smacking here**
I too love to have my head out during a drive. my lips not as flappy but oh so much fun
Oh my gosh, that's just too funny! I like to stick mah head out of the window. Just love the win rushing towards mah face!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hi Angus!
I saw you on DWB and wanted to stop in and say hello! You have some very flappy lips! I hope you didn't hurt your eyeballs!
-Tibby
http://www.tibbytales.blogspot.com
oh my gosh Angus...that is hilarious...i love hanging my head out the window....you are a handsome pup
Post a Comment