CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Show Me Some Teeth!

Angus had another wonderful day at the beach today. He still won't go very far in and runs away from the waves, but LOVES running around like a mad dog. Check out this photo of him tearing down the beach.
and resting after his play. I can't imagine it would be too comfy having sand in your eyes and mouth and up your nose, but that didn't stop Angus from face planting and rolling around in the sand for fun...silly boy.

4 comments:

ThePainterPack said...

Ha roo roo! Sure looks like he's a happy pup! I have never seen sand or waves, but I'm sure I would like it!

Mya Boo Boo

Mason Dixie said...

What a great picture of pure bliss. I am hoping to get to go to a beach sometime. Mom?

The Musketeers said...

wow the first photo is so entertaining !!!

Eduardo said...

Wow those are some great pics! Angus you are having a blast!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle